Byakuran (
onethousandflowers) wrote in
allthenotes2018-07-07 11:26 pm
Night 028, after the fiasco
[The handwriting is a fast scrawl, but it'll still be familiar to some.]
I need a healer as soon as possible. Someone's hurt and I can't leave him alone. If you can get the locked box under the fourth bed in room 23 too, that'd be ideal. We're in the bedroom with the silver decorations.
I need a healer as soon as possible. Someone's hurt and I can't leave him alone. If you can get the locked box under the fourth bed in room 23 too, that'd be ideal. We're in the bedroom with the silver decorations.

no subject
[ Since he has seen no other responders, he makes a cautious trip first to the aforementioned room to retrieve the box (assuming it was still there) and then to the bedroom where the injured patient is being kept. Murtagh peers into the silver bedroom warily before stepping inside, accompanied as always by his partner, a red dragon, on his shoulder. ]
no subject